Number 19: Really Clean House

Four years ago my parents moved out of their house into a condo.  They had a lot of stuff to give to my brother and me.  We are blessed, but our house is overflowing.  In 2019, within the next couple of months, my in-laws are also going to be down sizing, and again we are going to be blessed with new items for our house.  As a result, it is time to Clean House.  So my new activity to accomplish before I turn 50 is to go through my house and divest it of things we aren't using any longer.  I will be donating the items to a charity where they can be sold to be loved by someone else and in the process can help out those in need.  My first room has been cleared out.  All items will be donated to Pet Save.



Day two (January 27) of cleaning has led to the reorganization of the hall closets and my bedroom.  My bedroom needs another going over, but I was able to get rid of two bags of clothes, so that's a start.  Unfortunately it doesn't appear as though I have made much of a dent.  I think this room is going to require a few going overs.  




Comments

Popular Posts