Number 26: Donate $50 to a charity
October 2019: Our school had a fundraiser to help support the school and also to provide meals for homeless people. I managed to do some Christmas shopping and help out our school and some people in need.
August and September 2019: Donation to Taylor's cousin, René. Please consider helping Rene.
René is a young boy that must overcome many challenges daily. With courage and perseverance, he tries to communicate with others even though he has a severe language delay and auditory processing disorder. Watching my son with those big brown eyes and beautiful smile light up the room while trying to express himself by doing facial expressions, using body language, sign language and verbally as best as he can, fills my heart with hope, and it gives me pride as a parent. I can see the determination in my little boy ready and wanting to go places in his life.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-me-say-what-i-want-to-say?fbclid=IwAR0-949WA2yT2UTW_oEUsrv2rzooIRTv22kHGfg58XHZY5Y3Fg-2A3VkQa0
July 26, 2019: Yesterday we attended a celebration of life for Sandy Allen. Sandy was a long time resident of Lively. She taught at George Vanier Public School. I was fortunate enough to have her as my associate teacher when I was studying for my B. Ed. Sadly Sandy passed away. In her memory, this month's $50.00 was donated to the Trinity United Memorial Fund.
June: For the month of June, I have made a donation to Meals on Wheels, Sudbury. Another great volunteer based organization providing a variety of meal options for those in need.
May: I have chosen to donate $50.00 to the Sudbury Women's Center this month. The Sudbury Women's Center offers a wide variety of free programs designed to assist women in our community.
March and April: I am combining these two months into one donation. It falls a little short of the $50.00 per month, but the Trinity Campaign was a little more, so I figure it will all work out in the wash. This donation also kills two birds with one stone as it is the entry fee to my first ever triathlon. I will be participating in the xterra: Conquer the Crater in August. It is a 100% charitable destination event. Training has begun. So looking forward to it.
February: This month's donation is to a charity I love. Pet Save. I stopped in last weekend to drop off some donations from my clean up, and also left my donation. Thanks Pet Save for all you do to help homeless animals in Sudbury and area!
January: I have to thank Meredith for this suggestion. I love the idea of giving to those in need. So today I stayed close to home. My donation covers December and January. Trinity United Church in Lively has a fundraising campaign. People are asked to choose a numbered envelop and give that much.
August and September 2019: Donation to Taylor's cousin, René. Please consider helping Rene.
René is a young boy that must overcome many challenges daily. With courage and perseverance, he tries to communicate with others even though he has a severe language delay and auditory processing disorder. Watching my son with those big brown eyes and beautiful smile light up the room while trying to express himself by doing facial expressions, using body language, sign language and verbally as best as he can, fills my heart with hope, and it gives me pride as a parent. I can see the determination in my little boy ready and wanting to go places in his life.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-me-say-what-i-want-to-say?fbclid=IwAR0-949WA2yT2UTW_oEUsrv2rzooIRTv22kHGfg58XHZY5Y3Fg-2A3VkQa0
July 26, 2019: Yesterday we attended a celebration of life for Sandy Allen. Sandy was a long time resident of Lively. She taught at George Vanier Public School. I was fortunate enough to have her as my associate teacher when I was studying for my B. Ed. Sadly Sandy passed away. In her memory, this month's $50.00 was donated to the Trinity United Memorial Fund.
June: For the month of June, I have made a donation to Meals on Wheels, Sudbury. Another great volunteer based organization providing a variety of meal options for those in need.
May: I have chosen to donate $50.00 to the Sudbury Women's Center this month. The Sudbury Women's Center offers a wide variety of free programs designed to assist women in our community.
March and April: I am combining these two months into one donation. It falls a little short of the $50.00 per month, but the Trinity Campaign was a little more, so I figure it will all work out in the wash. This donation also kills two birds with one stone as it is the entry fee to my first ever triathlon. I will be participating in the xterra: Conquer the Crater in August. It is a 100% charitable destination event. Training has begun. So looking forward to it.
February: This month's donation is to a charity I love. Pet Save. I stopped in last weekend to drop off some donations from my clean up, and also left my donation. Thanks Pet Save for all you do to help homeless animals in Sudbury and area!
January: I have to thank Meredith for this suggestion. I love the idea of giving to those in need. So today I stayed close to home. My donation covers December and January. Trinity United Church in Lively has a fundraising campaign. People are asked to choose a numbered envelop and give that much.






Comments
Post a Comment