Number 10: Ride a Fat Bike
April 6, 2019
Today was Fat Biking day! What a riot! So much fun. Shannon Boland and I rented bikes from Adventure 365 at Kivi Park.
We started out shortly after 10 am and biked for two hours. The snow was pretty soft, which made for a challenging ride. I fell five times, Shannon faired much better than I did, falling only once. It was a fabulous workout. I would definitely go again. Sadly it looks like today will likely be the last day of the season. The trails were closed before we returned the bikes. Can't wait to try again next year!
Today was Fat Biking day! What a riot! So much fun. Shannon Boland and I rented bikes from Adventure 365 at Kivi Park.
We started out shortly after 10 am and biked for two hours. The snow was pretty soft, which made for a challenging ride. I fell five times, Shannon faired much better than I did, falling only once. It was a fabulous workout. I would definitely go again. Sadly it looks like today will likely be the last day of the season. The trails were closed before we returned the bikes. Can't wait to try again next year!
Thanks for coming out with me, Shannon!

Comments
Post a Comment