Number 14: Bike to Sudbury

August 13, 2019

This was the day I decided to ride my bike into Sudbury.  I rode on the Trans Canada Trail, starting at our home, through Mikkola Subdivision to Fielding Park.  From there I ended up on Southview Drive and ended at Lori and Gary's house where I met Bailey for dinner.

It was such a beautiful ride.  I can't get over how many amazing natural places we have here in Sudbury.  I never took the time to enjoy them before, but I am so glad I am able to discover them now.

The route I took was roughly 22.5 km, and took my over an hour to complete.  I did have to do a little walking.  I decided to use my dad's old comfort bike rather than my mountain bike.  Probably not the best choice, but live and learn.  I have another route to Sudbury that I found out about today.  I think I may try it next week. It's a little longer, but I should be fine on my comfort bike.

Comments

Popular Posts