Number 39: Dye my hair blue
August 21, 2019
When I was in high school, oh so many years ago, styles were a little out there. I desperately wanted a rat tail, but my mother was not supportive of that fashion trend. Friends of mine were also having washes put in their hair. One girl I knew had this lovely burgandy colour. I thought it would be so wonderful to have some fun colour, but I didn't think mom would go for it either. So as a little nod to my teenage self, I have dyed my hair blue.... Okay, so I'm not brave enough to actually dye my entire head blue, but I have had a few subtle touches of blue, just for the heck of it.....
P.S. I'm starting to realize that this project that I have embarked on may seem to some like a midlife crisis, and maybe it is. But what the heck. You only live once!
Pictures to come later!
When I was in high school, oh so many years ago, styles were a little out there. I desperately wanted a rat tail, but my mother was not supportive of that fashion trend. Friends of mine were also having washes put in their hair. One girl I knew had this lovely burgandy colour. I thought it would be so wonderful to have some fun colour, but I didn't think mom would go for it either. So as a little nod to my teenage self, I have dyed my hair blue.... Okay, so I'm not brave enough to actually dye my entire head blue, but I have had a few subtle touches of blue, just for the heck of it.....
P.S. I'm starting to realize that this project that I have embarked on may seem to some like a midlife crisis, and maybe it is. But what the heck. You only live once!
Pictures to come later!

Comments
Post a Comment